Helping women find the path to where they want to be
Coaching is a collaborative process. I play the role of a facilitator of change while it is the coachees’ responsibility to enact change.
Using a systematic approach, via tools and techniques focused on finding solutions, I will facilitate the personal and professional growth of the coachee. Whether the solutions sought lie in the enhancement of work performance, self-directed learning or finding the way through personal difficulties.
Throughout the working relationship, we will engage in direct, personal and often challenging conversations. The coachee should understand that successful coaching requires an active collaborative approach from both of us.
Coaching does not involve me telling you what to do. It involves me facilitating a session to allow you to think deeply about an issue, exploring potential options/solutions. We will also consider any self-limiting beliefs and form an action plan to take you to your goal. It is this goal orientated approach which elevates coaching above an ‘empathetic chat’.
Coaching can help you bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
I coach clients to help them to:
- unlock their potential.
- improve their performance.
- deliver personal/business objectives.
- develop a growth mindset to achieve their ambitions, goals and dreams.
When is coaching the best development intervention?
When you are:
- contemplating a career or life change
- considering starting your own business
- facing redundancy
- approaching retirement
- returning to work following Maternity/Adoption leave
- starting a new Leadership Role
- looking to be more influential and effective in your organisation
- feeling overwhelmed
- reappraising your work/life balance
- having difficulties with communication/team working/organisation and time management
- working through options in response to a particular challenge in life
- looking to improve your levels of confidence/’gravitas’ or personal impact
- experiencing ‘Imposter Syndrome’